GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION
Customer accesses my website www.thetinytakeaway.com
Customer places an order using Method of Payment PayPal Account or a Debit/Credit Card.
Data Controller notified via email from STRIPE of Customer Payment.
Customer Data this data relates purely to the purchase of goods and includes…
Name Title Billing Address Delivery Address and email address along with the details of the Purchase.
We process this data to supply the goods that have been purchased and to keep records of such transactions. Our lawful ground for this processing is the performance of a contract between the customer and us.
Communication Data this included any communication that you send to us via email email@example.com or via my online contact form on my website www.thetinytakeaway.com or via text message or telephone call we process this data for the purposes of communicating and responding to you for record keeping and for the establishment pursuance or defence of legal claims. Our lawful ground for this processing is our legitimate interests which in this case are to reply to communications we receive.
Data Retention We will only retain your Personal Data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for including the purposes of satisfying any legal, Accounting or reporting requirements.
For Tax purposes the law requires us to keep basic information about our customers including contact identity financial and transaction data for a period of SIX Financial Year Ends. After that time the details / documentation will be safely securely destroyed.
Information we collect
In running and maintaining our website we may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information about your use of our site including details of your visits such as pages viewed and the resources that you access. Such information includes traffic data, location data and other communication data.
- Information provided voluntarily by you. For example, when you register for information or make a purchase.
- Information that you provide when you communicate with us by any means.
- We may gather information about your general internet use by using the cookie. Where used, these cookies are downloaded to your computer and stored on the computer’s hard drive. Such information will not identify you personally. It is statistical data. This statistical data does not identify any personal details whatsoever.
- You can adjust the settings on your computer to decline any cookies if you wish. This can easily be done by activating the reject cookies setting on your computer.
Storing Your Personal Data
- In operating our website it may become necessary to transfer data that we collect from you to locations outside of the European Union for processing and storing. By providing your personal data to us, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing. We do our upmost to ensure that all reasonable steps are taken to make sure that your data is treated and stored securely.
- Unfortunately the sending of information via the internet is not totally secure and on occasion such information can be intercepted. We cannot guarantee the security of data that you choose to send us electronically, Sending such information is entirely at your own risk.
Disclosing Your Information
- In the event that we sell any or all of our business to the buyer.
- Where we are legally required by law to disclose your personal information.
- To further fraud protection and reduce the risk of fraud.
Third Party Links
Cookies In Use on This Site
Cookies and how they Benefit You.
Our cookies help us:
- Make our website work as you’d expect
- Improve the speed/security of the site
- Collect any personally identifiable information (without your express permission)
- Collect any sensitive information (without your express permission)
- Pass data to advertising networks
- Pass personally identifiable data to third parties
- Pay sales commissions
You can learn more about all the cookies we use below.
Third party functions
Disabling these cookies will likely break the functions offered by these third parties
Turning Cookies Off
You can usually switch cookies off by adjusting your browser settings to stop it from accepting cookies (Learn how here). Doing so however will likely limit the functionality of our’s and a large proportion of the world’s websites as cookies are a standard part of most modern websites
It may be that you concerns around cookies relate to so called “spyware”. Rather than switching off cookies in your browser you may find that anti-spyware software achieves the same objective by automatically deleting cookies considered to be invasive. Learn more about managing cookies with antispyware software.
The cookie information text on this site was derived from content provided by Attacat Internet Marketing http://www.attacat.co.uk/, a marketing agency based in Edinburgh. If you need similar information for your own website you can use their free cookie audit tool.