THE TINY TAKEAWAY
With a mix of Six Whole & Ground Spices contained in your bag you’re sure to love this Mild Korma Curry.
1 Sachet of ingredients – Serves 3/4
500g Any Meat Fish or Vege Alternative
1 Large Onion
3tbs Oil or Spray
142g Tin Tomato Puree
150ml Single Cream
2tbs Desiccated Coconut
1tbs Flaked Almonds
Fresh Coriander (Optional)
TO MAKE KORMA...
- Cube the Meat, Fish or Vege alternative then chop the Onions and put into a non-stick pan along with the spices add 125mls of cold water. Bring to the boil cook on a medium heat for 15/20 mins.
- When the Meat, Fish or Vege alternative is tender and the mixture is dry, add the tin of Tomato Puree and cook on a low heat for 10 mins, stirring every so often.
- At this point you can now add 3 tbs of Oil (optional) and fry until you see it separating.
- Next add the Cream and cook for 5 mins.
- If you are adding Desiccated Coconut and Almonds, then add 5 tbs of Water and simmer until thickened.
- Garnish with chopped Fresh Coriander.
They are packed in a Plant that handles Peanuts, Tree Nuts, Sesame Seeds, Gluten, Wheat, Soya, Milk, Mustard Seeds and as a consequence MAY CONTAIN TRACES.
STORE IN A COOL DRY PLACE. Spices are from more than one country.
Add the perfect accompaniment...
If you love all things tasty you will really love these Spices. Seven ingredients = One big dish!
Read more >>
Five ingredients will give you Hot and Fiery chunks of Potatoes. Serve as a Starter or along with your Curry.
Read more >>