THE TINY TAKEAWAY
Five ingredients will give you Hot and Fiery chunks of Potatoes. Serve either as a Starter or along with your Curry… either way you will enjoy!!
1 Sachet of ingredients – SERVES 4
800g New Potatoes or
800g Tinned New Potatoes
3 tbs Oil
Fresh Coriander (Optional)
TO MAKE spicy TATTIES...
- Boil your New Potatoes until fairly soft. When they have cooled chop them into quarter size chunks.
- In a large Frying Pan or Wok heat your Oil and add the contents of Sachet 1 and fry gently for 1 minute.
- Now, add Sachet 2 and fry for a further minute.
- Remove from the heat and add 3 tbs of Water (be very careful at this stage).
- Return the Pan or Wok to the heat and now add the chopped New Potatoes or chopped Tinned Potatoes and coat with the Spice Mixture.
- Cook until piping hot and serve with chopped Fresh Coriander.
They are packed in a Plant that handles Peanuts, Tree Nuts, Sesame Seeds, Gluten, Wheat, Soya, Milk, Mustard Seeds and as a consequence MAY CONTAIN TRACES.
STORE IN A COOL DRY PLACE. Spices are from more than one country.