THE TINY TAKEAWAY
Seven different Whole and Ground Spices make this a really tasty Curry.
1 Sachet of ingredients – SERVES 3/4
500g Any Meat Fish or Vege Alternative
4 Small Onions
3 tbs Oil or Spray
2 tbs Lemon Juice
220g Tin Chopped Tomatoes
2 Mixed Peppers
Fresh Coriander (Optional)
TO MAKE KORAI...
- Cube the Meat Fish or Vege alternative then chop 1 Onion. Heat the Oil in a Wok and fry the Onions until light Brown. Now add your Meat, Fish or Vege alternative and fry for 10 mins.
- Add the Spice Mix and fry for 2-3 mins.
- Now add the chopped Tomatoes and cook for 10 mins stirring now and then and until all the moisture has evaporated.
- Now watch for the Oil rising to the surface and at his point add ½ a cup of Water (125mls).
- Slice your 2nd Onion into rings and add to your Wok cover with a lid and cook gently for 20 mins until everything is cooked and the Onion rings are soft.
- Garnish with chopped Coriander.
They are packed in a Plant that handles Peanuts, Tree Nuts, Sesame Seeds, Gluten, Wheat, Soya, Milk, Mustard Seeds and as a consequence MAY CONTAIN TRACES.
STORE IN A COOL DRY PLACE. Spices are from more than one country.
Add the perfect accompaniment...
If you love all things tasty you will really love these Spices. Seven ingredients = One big dish!
Read more >>
Five ingredients will give you Hot and Fiery chunks of Potatoes. Serve as a Starter or along with your Curry.
Read more >>