THE TINY TAKEAWAY
Eight ingredients make up this Medium Strength Curry. Bursting with flavour and Incredibly tasty – minimum fuss – maximum impact!
2 Sachets of ingredients – SERVES 3/4
500g Any Meat Fish or Vege Alternative
4 Small Onions
3 tbs Oil or Spray
2 tbs Lemon Juice
220g Tin Chopped Tomatoes
2 Mixed Peppers
Fresh Coriander (Optional)
TO MAKE Dopiaza...
- Finely chop 2 onions and chop the remaining 2 onions into quarters. Chop the mixed peppers into chunky pieces.
- Next, cube your Meat, Fish or Vege alternative.
- Heat the oil in a non-stick pan and add sachet 1 heat gently for 1-2 minutes then add all the onions and peppers and coat in the spices and cook gently until soft.
- Now add your Meat Fish or Vege alternative and stir. Continue cooking for 10 mins then add sachet 2 along with the lemon juice. Now add the chopped tomatoes and cover the pan with a lid and simmer gently for 15-20 mins until it is fully cooked.
- Before serving add chopped fresh coriander.
They are packed in a Plant that handles Peanuts, Tree Nuts, Sesame Seeds, Gluten, Wheat, Soya, Milk, Mustard Seeds and as a consequence MAY CONTAIN TRACES.
STORE IN A COOL DRY PLACE. Spices are from more than one country.
Add the perfect accompaniment...
If you love all things tasty you will really love these Spices. Seven ingredients = One big dish!
Read more >>
Five ingredients will give you Hot and Fiery chunks of Potatoes. Serve as a Starter or along with your Curry.
Read more >>