400g Tin Boiled Chickpeas
1 Cup Basmati Rice (200g)
1 Small Onion
1 tsp Butter
3 tbs Oil
TO MAKE spicy rice...
- Rinse and drain your Rice.
- Chop the Onion, then heat the Oil in a large Frying Pan (with a lid). Fry the Onions until translucent without the lid then add the contents of the Sachet and fry for 1 minute.
- Next, add the washed and drained Chickpeas and fry for 3-4 minutes.
- Add 2 cups of Water (500 ml) bring to the boil, then add the Butter and pour in the Rice then stir and cover with a lid and cook until all the Water has absorbed and the Rice is cooked.
- Serve with one of our fantastic Curries.
They are packed in a Plant that handles Peanuts, Tree Nuts, Sesame Seeds, Gluten, Wheat, Soya, Milk, Mustard Seeds and as a consequence MAY CONTAIN TRACES.
STORE IN A COOL DRY PLACE. Spices are from more than one country.