500g Any Meat Fish or Vege Alternative
1 Large Onion
3 tbs Oil or Spray
220g Tin Chopped Tomatoes
Fresh Coriander (Optional)
TO MAKE Jalfrezi...
- Grate or very finely chop the Onion.
- Heat the Oil in a Wok and add the Onion. Cook until a light Golden colour then add 200ml of Water.
- Next, add cubed Meat Fish or Vege alternative.
- Cook on a high heat for 5 mins stirring often.
- Add the contents of the sachet and stir thoroughly.
- When the Oil starts to separate add the chopped Tomatoes continue cooking until everything is cooked.
- If the consistency becomes too thick add extra Water.
- Garnish with chopped Coriander
They are packed in a Plant that handles Peanuts, Tree Nuts, Sesame Seeds, Gluten, Wheat, Soya, Milk, Mustard Seeds and as a consequence MAY CONTAIN TRACES.
STORE IN A COOL DRY PLACE. Spices are from more than one country.